The Never Ending Cyber Highway Yard Sale

Closet

Clean out those closets!

“I blog-hopped, I stopped, I sold some things and shopped till I dropped!”

If you aren’t a lucky enough to reach the 675 miles along Route 127 from From Hudson, Michigan to Gadsden, Alabama don’t fret.

There’s an even larger yard sale coming…

along The Cyber Highway!

So start cleaning those closets, emptying those attics, decluttering the garage and  basement.

It’s time to purge, simplify and make some money.

And perhaps find something you can actually use at a bargain of a price!

Be sure to take a button for your blog. The more people involved the more successful we will be.

Come back on Saturday, August 14th

to buy and LINK UP  to sell !

——

The yard sale has begun! Check out all the bargains linked below:

And We’re Off…

The Cyber Sale Saga Continues (Day 2)

Bargain Bloggin’

15 Responses to The Never Ending Cyber Highway Yard Sale

1. Barb Boyack July 27, 2010 at 9:56 pm #

Deb, sounds cool…Got the button on my blog!

Barb

2. Pondside July 28, 2010 at 8:53 am #

More details please! This sounds interesting!

3. Dee July 28, 2010 at 1:11 pm #

Hhmmm – Im intrigued. Sounds good to me. I got my button on:)

4. ain't for city gals July 28, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

I’m in…(I think)…keep us posted..

5. Leslie, the Home Maker July 28, 2010 at 7:10 pm #

I am hoping this comment will “stick”. Sigh.
    Are you hosting this yard sale?
    Or how is it supposed to work?
    Details, I want details!
    ~me
    P.S. Thank for the email-I hope you get this!

6. Laney July 29, 2010 at 6:55 am #

Hey,
    I saw your comment at Alaina’s, and I would love to play along.:-)

7. 'D' July 29, 2010 at 8:49 am #

This sounds great !!!!! I tried to get my grandchildren interested in having a yard sale at my place, I told them that they could keep all the money. They loved the idea, but I also told them that they had to do all the work involved, the yard sale never happened. :( My concern with what your going to do, is getting the LARGE ‘sold items’ to the person buying them. For instance, I have an oak, handmade cradle and a large wooden rocking horse. I’d like to hear your thoughts on this.

‘D’

8. catherine s. July 29, 2010 at 12:39 pm #

Deb – can you tell us how to do this if we haven’t done it before? I’m mostly interested in setting stuff up on my blog and grabbing your button to put on my blog…however, I could be ‘convinced’ to bid on an item if I really really like it ;P Thanks much!

9. ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage & Junkologie July 29, 2010 at 12:56 pm #

Sounds fun!

10. Victoria July 30, 2010 at 7:33 am #

Your too cool for school! I am already looking around to see what goodies I can part with! -V

11. Twice Remembered July 30, 2010 at 11:44 pm #

This is *brilliant* Deborah! I was just thinking today that I need to do another blog sale – my stuff is taking over my garage! You can count on me to join! Thanks for getting the ball rolling and giving me the motivation I need to get started! ~Kim

12. Layla August 3, 2010 at 8:08 pm #

Just posted the button in our sidebar! :-)

Layla

13. Laura Ingalls Gunn August 3, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

Oh I have stuff to sell so will check it out. Thanks for the tip!

14. Sue @Rue Mouffetard August 5, 2010 at 5:05 pm #

Oh I need to know more….I have tons of crap to sell and I have no patience to list on E-Bay….good crap though.

15. Anne August 12, 2010 at 7:48 pm #

I need details! I am ready to purge and cleanse my home of so much stuff! The button is on my blog. You have such a terrific blog, I really enjoy stopping by. Anne