And We’re Off…

“Buy, buy, says the sign in the shop window; Why, why, says the junk in the yard” ~ Paul McCartney

Welcome to the Grand Opening of the first annual Never Ending Cyber Highway Yard Sale. Try saying that three times fast!

The link party will remain open  today through Saturday, August 21st.

If you are participating as a seller, please link up your blog post listing your items. Please make sure you link BACK to us so that your visitors can see what every one else is offering.

I will be posting new items throughout the week so check back daily. If you see something you are interested in purchasing, email the seller or leave a comment. First come, first served basis. Please note the listed price does not include shipping.

Tea Pot White ceramic teapot with raised scroll design $5.00

(Sold)

Dishes Shabby Chic / Cottage pink rose 9 piece set: 1 dish, 2 cups, 2 saucers, 2 desert dishes, 2 bowls $9.00
Sugar Scuttle
Vintage sugar scuttle with scoop. $5.00

(Sold)

Mirror Tray
Vintage mirrored vanity tray with comb, bud vase and frame $7.00(Sold)
Sheep
Two (new with tags) primitive sheep $5.00
Sachet Balls
Floral porcelain sachet balls for closet, drawers or display (room freshener) (3) $2.00 (each)
Lamp Hand painted floral metal bedside / desk lamp $9.00
Votive Cup
6 Pastel Votive Cups w/ beads $3.00
Song of Solomon Print
Framed, double matted print, Song of Solomon 6:3  “I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine.” $5.00
Pine Caddy
Pine Caddy $3.00

(Sold)

Wooden Sign Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much Wooden Sign $3.00
Hand Mirror Decorative Hand Mirror (3) $1.00 (each)(Sold)
Cloth Doilies and Coasters Floral Embroidered Square Table Cloth and 4 matching round doilies/coasters $6.00

(Sold)

Wire Wreath Frames Five 18 inch wire wreath frames $3.00

(Sold)

Victorian Style Night Light Victorian Night Light with Crystals $5.00(Sold)
Vintage Floral Platter Vintage Floral Platter $1.00(Sold)
Sugar and Creamer Vintage Sugar and Creamer (patina) $6.00(Sold)
Pressed Glass Vases
Two small pressed glass vases $4.00
Pitcher Pitcher with blue stripes $9.00
Cast Iron Hooks
Cast Iron Hooks 2 shells, 2 starfish $5.00(Sold)

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

Check out the Day 2 items above.

18 Responses to And We’re Off…

1. Parsley August 14, 2010 at 10:54 am #

Well, I’m going to give this a try. I have some homeschool items I’m listing. Crossing fingers I did it all right! Thanks for this awesome opportunity.

2. Jayme aka The Coop Keeper August 14, 2010 at 11:09 am #

What a fun, great idea! I wish I had time to participate – instead I’ll just be window shopping!

3. Victoria August 14, 2010 at 11:52 am #

Deborah I love everything!

But I dont think I can live with out that sugar scoop!

Sold! :)

4. jilly August 14, 2010 at 1:29 pm #

Wow, I just found you through blog hopping. I will be buying and selling later today. This is great. I have some wonderful antique? baby clothes to offer, plus lots of fabric from my destashing for the second time this year. Plus lots more.

Thanks so much for offering this yard sale. I’m off to see what others are offering.

Blessings,
    Jilly

5. jilly August 14, 2010 at 1:32 pm #

I’ll take the wire wreaths and the pine caddy!

Blessings,
    jilly

6. Billie Jane Foulk August 14, 2010 at 2:01 pm #

Deborah, thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet message while I was on my blog hiatus. I hope you will continue to stop by. People like you make the blog world super special. thanks again, Billie

7. ain't for city gals August 14, 2010 at 4:15 pm #

Darn…I wanted the sugar scoop…i’ll try on something else…this will be fun!

8. Barb Boyack August 14, 2010 at 4:35 pm #

Deborah, I must have the white teapot!!!

BARB

9. 'D' August 14, 2010 at 5:08 pm #

Deborah, I hope you got my email about the CAST IRON HOOKS, they’ll go great in our guest bathroom.

‘D’

10. Twice Remembered August 14, 2010 at 10:16 pm #

Oh, Deborah, so many beautiful items! If you still have them available, I would like to buy the vintage sugar and creamer! I *love* them and their aged patina and I would be honored to have a little piece of the Fairfield House in my home! Thank you!

11. Twice Remembered August 14, 2010 at 10:22 pm #

Also may I request all three hand mirrors if available?

12. Sara August 15, 2010 at 3:33 am #

This is such a cool idea! I was linked here through Twice Remembered Cottage. My budget is pretty tight, but definately going to be coming back to look through all the pretty things!

13. purple flowers August 15, 2010 at 4:13 am #

Hi Deborah: The butterfly bush is settling in. My plan for Sunday is to get outside in the garden (now that the weather is nice), dead-head geraniums and take a pic. of our Butterfly bush. Thank you so much.

I would like to purchase the Victorian night light w/crystals. Please let me know how to go about this. It’s beautiful!

14. Marilyn B. Hughes August 15, 2010 at 10:33 am #

Thanks for doing this! I get a chance to showcase my new blog where I list a lot of my finds for sale. Now, I’ve got to go cruise the other’s sites to see if there is anything I just can’t live without.

Smiles~
    Marilyn

15. Donna Warrington August 15, 2010 at 4:09 pm #

I would love to buy the Vintage mirrored vanity tray with comb, bud vase and frame, please let me know what’s next…..

Donna

16. Donna Warrington August 15, 2010 at 4:10 pm #

One more thing, Vintage Floral Platter – love it as well…..again, let me know what’s next!

Donna

17. Becca August 17, 2010 at 11:02 am #

I’m interested in the floral embroidered tablecloth, but I can’t figure out who to email. I looked through all of the links, and it didn’t appear on any of them. I’m totally lost.

18. Laura Ingalls Gunn August 17, 2010 at 11:26 am #

Oh blast I’m too late! The silver scuttle and floral tray are divine and SO cheap!