The Cyber Sale Saga Continues (Day 2)

“A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.” ~ Franklin P. Jones

Welcome to Day 2 of the Never Ending Cyber Highway Yard Sale. It’s still hard to say fast!

Oil Cloth Hand Painted Oil Cloth (Never Used) $7.00
Crochet Welcome Matted, Framed, Vintage Crocheted “Welcome” $7.00(Sold)
Votive Caddy Votive Caddy new with tags. Reads: Happiness is sunshine in your soul. $2.00
Framed Quilt Squares Framed trio of Amish quilted squares. $5.00

SOLD

Rack Cottage/Country coat, hat, towel, display rack. $5.00

SOLD

Barbara Mock Print Barbara Mock framed, double matted print (New, Never Used) $9.00
Country Kitchen Shelf Large Country Kitchen Shelf with 5 pegs for hanging aprons or towels $7.00
Shelf With Plate Groove Large wooden shelf with plate grove (Can be hung 2 ways; with back or bib) $5.00
Shelf With Pegs Wooden shelf with pegs $5.00
Painted Dish Large Country Primitive Hand Painted Wooden Dish $1.00
Cushions Matching chair cushion, window valance and placemat (new in plastic) $3.00
Display Cabinet With Pegs Wooden Display Cabinet with shelves and pegs $7.00
Wood Phone Station Wooden Phone Station (Never Used) $5.00

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

Also, don’t forget to check out the remaining items from Day 1 below. If you see something you want, just send an e-mail or leave a comment.

8 Responses to The Cyber Sale Saga Continues (Day 2)

1. jilly August 15, 2010 at 9:03 pm #

Please add the crocheted Welcome sign to my list;-) Have wanted one forever. Love your price!!!

Blessings,
    Jilly

2. Dee August 16, 2010 at 6:29 am #

Hi Deborah ~ I just got a chance to look at all the great tag sale stuff. What fun this will be when I sit down for a minute. Im still trying to send orders out and tackling the vacation laundry (10 days worth – ugh) Thanks for organizing it looks awesome. Dee

3. Stephenie from Decorating Addiction August 16, 2010 at 7:11 am #

Hi Deborah,
    I love your creativity! I only wish I hadn’t been absent from cyber-land for so long. . . I just took a truck load of stuff to the Salvation Army when Jason and I cleaned up around our house! Best of luck with the sale to you and to all of the other sellers!

4. Anne August 16, 2010 at 8:28 pm #

This is the coolest idea! This should be a regular feature. :-)

Anne

5. Laura Ingalls Gunn August 17, 2010 at 11:28 am #

It appears that someone may be ridding their home of traditional country decor. :)

I did in some small way participate in your sale. I responded to a plea from our local Boys and Girls club. Fabulous! Helping out a good cause and clean cupboards.

6. Donna @ The House on the Corner August 17, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

So jealous!!! I wish I was close enough to take part in the sale. You found some great bargains!!

• Deborah August 17, 2010 at 8:59 pm #

It’s an online sale. You can participate in buying or selling!

7. Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality August 18, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

Hi, Deborah, look at you over here with your yardsale! What fun! I tried selling online from my blog a couple years ago, but it got to be too much with the packing & shipping. I hope you all have a lot of fun over here!