Bargain Bloggin’

“To sell something, tell a woman it’s a bargain; tell a man it’s deductible.” ~ Earl Wilson

The Never Ending Cyber Highway Yard sale rolls on through Day 5. Be sure to look for bargains posted previously.

Corner Shelf Picket Fence Corner Shelf (new/never used) $5.00

Craft Books Five Craft Books (new) & Simple Living Tote (new) $4.00
Flat Wooden Village Wooden Village (flat; to hang or sit on molding) $3.00
Wooden Village Wooden Village $3.00
Wreath Wreath (new, never used) $5.00
Wooden Tank Top Tray Wooden Tank Top Tray (new/never used) $4.00
Shabby Rabbit Picture Shabby Rabbit Picture double matted and framed $2.00
Flower Painting Flower Limited Painting, signed/numbered matted and framed $4.00
Bathroom Picture Bathroom Picture double matted and framed (new/never used) $5.00
Woven Basket Woven Basket (new/never used) $2.00

SOLD

Angel Angel (star reads: An angels work is never done) $2.00
Wicker Mail Station Large wicker magazine/mail station $5.00

SOLD

Mikasa Votive Holder Mikasa Votive Holder (new/never used) $1.00
Tea Cup and Saucer Tea Cup and Saucer $2.00

SOLD

Tin Star Tin Star (new/never used) $1.00
Country Curtains Valance Country Curtains Valance (3) $9.00
Picnic Basket Picnic Basket $5.00
Small Basket Small Basket $4.00

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

Previous Bargains:
And We’re Off…
The Cyber Sale Saga Continues

14 Responses to Bargain Bloggin’

1. Parsley August 18, 2010 at 9:30 pm #

I’ll take the Gardener Raggedy Ann and Flower Box if it’s available.

2. ain't for city gals August 18, 2010 at 9:34 pm #

Deborah, I’m thinking you have been a very little busy bee this past week…S.

3. Dawn August 18, 2010 at 10:55 pm #

So sorry I’m late to the sale. I really wanted to try post some of my own things but didn’t have time to figure out all the postage or take photos. I’ve been by a couple of times to look at your and the links but everytime I’ve been called away before I could check it all out and leave a comment!

I love that magazine/mail station. I’ll buy it if it’s still available.
    Dawn

4. Barb Boyack August 18, 2010 at 10:55 pm #

Hi Deborah, I love the hot pink woven basket, and the wicker mail station..

Barb

5. Corey Villicana August 18, 2010 at 10:57 pm #

I just wanted to say that I think that your little sale is just wonderful! You are so very special! Your friend, Corey

6. Victoria August 19, 2010 at 7:07 am #

I have three of those craft books already! :)

I do love that tea cup and saucer! If its still available put me down for it please!

Hope all is well. -V

7. Zuzu August 19, 2010 at 9:11 am #

Ooooo, I see some many wonderful treasures, but I am pinching pennies right now, so I’m just popping in to wish you a lovely day. Perhaps if you do this again next year, Deborah, I can participate then. :)
    Zuzu

8. Cass at That Old House August 19, 2010 at 12:30 pm #

Hi Deborah! Love this idea, and I am going to try and get in on it… albeit rather late.
    But I mentioned the sale at the top of my blog post today — you never know who’s going to see it.
    :-)
    Happy GORGEOUS New Jersey day to you!
    Cass

9. Claudia@DipityRoad August 19, 2010 at 9:37 pm #

What fun! I am down sizing my life you know — stop tempting me!!!

I swear one of these days you are just going to hear a knock at your door and there I will be with a BIG ol smile on my face saying: “seeee I told you I was movin in :)”

Hugs GF

Claudia

10. Anne August 20, 2010 at 4:00 am #

Wonderful stuff!
    Is the little picket fence shelf still available? :-)

11. Laura Ingalls Gunn August 24, 2010 at 7:49 pm #

The quote at the top of this post just cracked me up! So true. If you tell my husband, “We can write it off…” he’s sold.

It was back to school today for me. I was wishing I was in Cape May. :)

12. karen August 26, 2010 at 8:35 pm #

Is the bird house swing for real birds? I love it. Wonderful sale.

13. colette August 27, 2010 at 4:01 am #

Hi can I still get the pic nic basket? How big is it?

14. karen August 27, 2010 at 9:02 am #

Thank you so much for the donation to my memory walk. I pray that there will be a cure for this awful illness soon. Thank you again.