“One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.” ~ Iris Murdoch
A warm welcome to all the new readers and a hug to all my old ones. Well, don’t just stand there, come in, come in. I hope you’re excited to see the Fairfield House Reader Appreciation Giveaway # 2 because I can’t wait to show you! All week, I thought, “Hmm, what would my friends like?”
Giveaway 2 includes:
- A wooden lap desk hand painted by yours truly. It opens so you can store your pen, stationary and stamps inside.
- Live, Love, Laugh Stationary Set that includes a notebook, address book, memo pad, and bi-fold agenda in a gift box.
- Candle Holder
- Vintage Crocheted Doily
- Two framed floral prints
- Vintage (working) Baby Ben Alarm Clock
- Porcelain Tea Pot
- Matching Porcelain Sugar Bowl
- English Tea
- Cookies, Biscuits, Bars and Brownies — A guide to making, baking and decorating cookies and bars with more than 200 delicious recipes.
- Vintage Glass Cookie Jar
- Six Cookie Cutters
- Handmade Half Apron from vintage fabric, lace and trim.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post. For additional chances:
- Subscribe to or follow The Fairfield House Blog and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
- Like The Fairfield House on Face Book and leave a comment telling me.
- Add The Fairfield House Button to your blog and leave a comment telling me.
- Tweet about the give away and leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
- Blog about the give away and leave a comment with a link to the post.
- Share the giveaway on your Facebook page and leave a comment with a link to the page.
That’s seven chances to win each giveaway!
Please note, you must comment on EACH give away in which you wish to be included. There will be four giveaways in all, one each week until 9pm on 9/9 when entries will be closed and the winners chosen.
If you didn’t see giveaway #1, you can enter here.