“Le plus beau cadeau qu’on m’ait jamais offert vient de Dieu… c’est notre famille.”
“The greatest gift I ever received came from God… our family.” ~ Unknown
It’s been a busy week at the Fairfield House but more on that later. Today I must post the 4th Fairfield House Reader Appreciation Giveaway!
- Votive Cup
- Paris themed note cards and envelopes
- Paris themed memo pad
- Triple milled luxury soap in a Paris themed box (smells so good!)
- Book: French Women for All Seasons — A Year of Secrets, Recipes and Pleasures
- Fleur de lis glass canister
- Vintage Camera
- Shopping Bag
- Jeanne d’Arc Living Magazine Issue 8
- Hassock (was Miss Mustard Seed’s Pick of the Month)
- Lined chicken wire basket
- Hand painted decorative plate
- Eiffel Tower earrings (pierced)
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post. For additional chances:
- Subscribe to or follow The Fairfield House Blog and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
- Like The Fairfield House on Face Book and leave a comment telling me.
- Add The Fairfield House Button to your blog and leave a comment telling me.
- Tweet about the give away and leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
- Blog about the give away and leave a comment with a link to the post.
- Share the giveaway on your Facebook page and leave a comment with a link to the page.
That’s seven chances to win each giveaway!
All winners will be drawn on 9/9.