“Even in the familiar there can be surprise and wonder.” ~ Tierney Gearon
It’s time for the fifth and final installment of the Fairfield House Reader Appreciation Giveaway Series!
This one includes:
- Rose teacup
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury by Rebecca Dickson. This book takes you inside the author’s world—the hardships she faced, the loves she lost, and the keen sense of irony that kept her going. Fully illustrated with Regency-era artwork, the book also explains key aspects of life in Austen’s time. This treasury also contains removable reproductions of many important documents, including a handwritten letter from Jane to her sister Cassandra, pages from the rough draft of Persuasion, and a quirky “History of England” written by Jane as a schoolgirl and illustrated by her sister. These special features, combined with the insightful narrative and evocative images, make Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury an intimate and unique experience for anyone who appreciates the timeless significance of her work.
- Nine small ceramic jars with numbered lids (1-9). You could use these for spices or to store art supplies!
- Lined chicken wire basket
- Flour, coffee, and tea canisters
- Picnic Backpack that includes 4 metal cups; 4 metal spoons, forks and knives; 4 metal plates, 4 napkins, salt and pepper shakers; cutting board; knife to cut bread and cheese; and a blanket. This is all enclosed in a large beige/tan backpack with an insulated pocket for food and drink as well as a wine pocket.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post. For additional chances:
- Subscribe to or follow The Fairfield House Blog and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
- Like The Fairfield House on Face Book and leave a comment telling me.
- Add The Fairfield House Button to your blog and leave a comment telling me.
- Tweet about the give away and leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
- Blog about the give away and leave a comment with a link to the post.
- Share the giveaway on your Facebook page and leave a comment with a link to the page.
That’s seven chances to win each giveaway!
All winners will be drawn on 9/9.