Fear Not

Fear not, for I bring you tidings of great joy.

10 Responses to Fear Not

1. Debbie December 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm #

Merry Christmas Deborah and family! I hope you’re having a wonderful time.
    xo,
    Debbie

2. Laura Ingalls Gunn December 25, 2012 at 2:05 pm #

I am writing this message with my brand new laptop that Santa brought me. :) Yours was the first blog I read.

Merry Christmas to you my friend!

3. Sue in Atlanta December 25, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

Merry Christmas dear Deborah….hope your having a wonderful day with the family…We spent last night meeting the daughters new boyfriend having dinner at the Bryant Park Grill attached to the NYC public library…it was so festive…they had a whole huge room set up in a tent attached to the restaurant….Miss B is still not home from her fathers but we are expecting her at any moment….all set to fly to PAris tomorrow night…Happy New YEar since I won’t have my computer with me for the next week….Hugs, Sue….

4. Jennifer December 25, 2012 at 7:21 pm #

Merry Christmas!! We got up this morning and read the Christmas Story from Luke first thing; ALWAYS gives me chills and brings tears to my eyes!
    Hope you had a very blessed day!
    Jennifer :-)

5. Jane @ Cottage at the Crossroads December 25, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Deborah! May all the blessing of the holiday be yours!

6. kathleen December 25, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

Beautiful, my friend.

7. Karena December 26, 2012 at 12:21 am #

A most beautiful sentiment Deborah!

Wishing you and yours all the best in the year ahead!

Love and Hugs,
    Karena
    Art by Karena

8. lisa moran/Bilancia Designs December 26, 2012 at 7:50 am #

Beautiful.
    Merry Christmas, Deborah, to you and your family.
    Love, Lisa xo

9. Victoria December 26, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

I didn’t know if you received my Christmas card this year or not but I just wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas and happy new year! I hope you and Thomas are doing well!

10. Stephenie from Decorating addiction December 31, 2012 at 8:04 pm #

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Deborah!!